iFlight CineBee 75 HD
The iFlight CineBee 75HD is the latest creation from iFlight. This power whoop swings 1.6″ props with 2-3s power giving you HD footage from a micro quad capable of some quick and nimble maneuvering.
It provides 1080p 60fps HD recording via the Caddx Turtle V2 Camera. The Cinebee was built to record JELLO-FREE footage flying through the smallest gaps and tightest angles. If slow cruising or fast racing, the cam angle adjusts from 0-55 degrees.
The intent of the Cinebee is clear. Create a lightweight, durable but jello-free whoop that can shoot high-quality HD videos. iFlight decided to use a combination of carbon, plastic, and TPU to have a rigid bottom plate that doesn’t oscillate, with still crash resistant abilities and integrated prop guards giving the whole frame strength. The stack is soft-mounted, the cam is soft-mounted, the motors run smooth – keeping your props in condition, plus you won’t have to worry about jello!
- Ultra-light but high performance
- JELLO-FREE durable carbon/plastic construction
- No props or prop guards in view
- Upgradeable, versatile, futureproof
- Total Dimensions: 110x93x30mm
- Frame Wheelbase: 75mm
- Build Weight: 66.2g
- SucceX Micro 16×16 Tower 2-4S
- iFlight 1103 motors 10000kv (1.5mm shaft)
- Caddx Turtle V2 HD FPV cam
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3/4 blade OR HQ 1.6×1.6×4
- iFlight Prop Guards 40mm
- Frsky – XM+SucceX Micro F4 Flight Tower System 16x16mm
SucceX F4 Flight Controller
- Input voltage 2-4S LIPO
- Gyro: MPU6000
- 2x UART ports
- 4x motor outputs
- OSD inbuilt
- No Blackbox FLASH
- BEC 5V 2A cont.
- Size: 21mm*21mm
- Mounting holes: 16*16
- Weight: 2.5g
- BF target: MATEKF411
SD card insert and ejection
-The HD cam PCB is conveniently placed under the frame, protected by a cover.
-To insert or eject the SD card, please push in the SD card and gently slide beside the security plastic guard.
-VTX control implementation
-VTX can be conveniently set up in your OSD.
- 1x CineBee 75HD 2-3s Brushless Whoop
- 1 set Gemfan 1635 props (1.5mm shaft)
- 1 set HQ 1.6×1.6×4 props (1.5mm shaft)
- 1 set Frame sticker decals
Note: No battery included
The Advanced Kit is perfect for anyone looking to get into whoop FPV racing. In this box, all the items needed to start FPV racing are included.
The 7x16mm 17500KV motors
have a great improvement in punch and is a blast to fly! it has the perfect amount of power for either indoors or outdoors.
The TX02 radio transmitter is a great choice for beginners. Fully compatible with Frsky protocol and easy to use. The ergonomic design of this TX02 radio transmitter enables the tx fits comfortably in your hands.
The 5.8g video goggles VR006 were designed for beginners as well. Easy to set up, one-button auto search channel. With built-in batteries, it charges via a USB cable and works for 1 hour when fully charged.
Compared with the Starter Kit from BETAFPV, the Advanced Kit comes with professional racing firmware Betaflight. Pilots can tune, upgrade and custom the drones by themselves.
- Everything needed to get into FPV drone flight in one box. Drone, FPV Goggles, Radio Transmitter and more.
- Come with most popular racing drone firmware Betaflight. It is f
lexible for pilots to custom their own settings.
- In default, there are 2 stock flight modes for both beginners and experienced pilots, named level and acro mode.
- The drone is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside.
- Comes with simple, USB-chargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
- Affordable entry-level prices with professional hardware.